Member Since: 2011
Main Products: Designer shoes and bags
Lewré's eBay Story
- Started in 1987 by its founder Malaysia-born Lewré Lew, it is now an internationally recognized shoe brand in 14 countries worldwide.
- In 1995, Lewré shoes were recognised by world famous shoe connoisseur, Jimmy Choo who invited Lewré to join London Fashion Week.
- Demand for Lewré designs has grown so much over the years that today 60% of its annual revenue come from overseas.
- To further its overseas expansion, Lewré opened its first online store on eBay through the eBay for Business program in 2010 which provides free consultation and selling support.
- The path to global success in the fashion industry is rather arduous for any Asian company.
Keys to Success
- Lewré emphasizes quality with style and comfort because he believes that these values are the ones that customers will remember and endear themselves to his brand.
- Through eBay, Lewré can instantly connect to millions of online buyers, gaining greater exposure and establishing it as an international fashion brand.
- Founder Lewré Lew had 10 years of experience and exposure in the international market as an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) before establishing his brand.
- 100 new products are released every month worldwide and are mainly produced in Malaysia. This allows better control over workmanship, materials and quality.